September 23, 2014

Clothing


I modeled the clothing this time.
A generic shirt and pants are easy to make as you just duplicate the body and delete the parts you don't need. The pants needed more geometry to be able to be more rounded and natural looking as well as fit him well.




The shirt had many things added to it to make it look different and not so generic. I added a collar which was made by extruding some edges. That wasn't very hard. Then I added a kinda pirate-ish cord to the front of the shirt. It's kinda old fashioned but I like it. I think it looks kinda cool. And my opinion is all that really matters when it comes to liking it.

I didn't quite finish everything. I didn't make the shoes. But I think I can finish them this next week as well as add textures and to finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment