November 14, 2014

No Stress - MI

I've started working on the Modern Images project. I'm starting off with the No Stress project.


I had to take this picture apart to be able to do the animation for it. So each part got it's own layer in after effects. I took it apart in Photoshop. It was nice to go back to good ol Photoshop.


I soon realized that I needed to make my own NO symbol to animate cuz I couldn't figure out some Photoshop crap. It annoyed me but I moved on and made my own. It was also fun to play 'Guess the Font' game with the STRESS under the NO symbol. Not really. Well for Netterville that is. I told Netterville to name the font so he played the game for me.




Then I went into After Effects. I brought everything into After Effects and roughly timed everything out. I started looking for sound, but I couldn't find any free websites that offered what I wanted so I'm kinda giving up on this small project for a while. I'll come back to it later. Found sound guys! Took forever. But I found a sound for free and I'm using it. It is great. Brad has given me music and it works with this video quite well. So that's happy.

Time to work with the NO symbol. I didn't want it to do 2-D motion so I made a 3-D layer in After Effects. After that I moved the NO symbol past the camera. I made it move so it looks like the NO symbol is going though the camera. Cool effect guys.

I think that's all the stuff I needed to do. It'll go off to the chopping block. So here is the video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment