November 14, 2014

Stress Free - MI

Stress Free is the one I've actually finished. I kinda did it like the No Stress one but not really.

I had to cut this picture up, but not like No Stress. I basically took the words Stress Free out of the image and brought that picture in on top of the one with words. I faded the picture out over a period of time.

I also chopped the umbrella on up off so I could make some clouds move. I had to make some clouds with the brush tool in Photoshop. I thought it was fun to use different types of clouds at different opacities as well as sizes. I just made the clouds go across the scene for 30 seconds. Then I rendered that out of Photoshop. I imported it into After Effects. I needed to mask a bit of this so you could see the words fade in. But that wasn't very hard.

I added in a pre-made Modern Images moving logo that they sent me. I put that in at the end. That was really nice. I really didn't want to make a moving logo for them. But it would have given me more hours. But there are lots of details involved for a 15ish second moving logo.

Then was the search for an ocean wave sound effect. That was soooo easy. I put it in After Effects and rendered it out. This one was a nice one to work on.


Post-Chopping Block 

This has faced the chopping block. So I have done some changes to this video. Brad wanted a header and a footer as well as his logo in the corner so he could have some more branding happening during his videos. I added those in. Brad said that his logo wasn't looking right so I needed to fix it. So I fixed that. I also turned down the intensity of the waves. I thought it was really loud and could blast your ears out.

Here is the new video. Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment